BestPro Steel Fence Post Driver can be used to install fence U-Posts and T-Posts in the ground with a minimum of effort. The 12 lbs. post driver has handles on both sides of the weighted cylinder. Place the driver over the fence post and carefully lift and release as frequently as necessary to sink the post. The weight in the driver does the “pounding”.
BestPro Fence Post Driver with Handle, 12 LB Black Hand Post Pounder Steel Head
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction With 12 Pounds Of Force Which Provides Maximum Down Pressure
- Can Be Used In A Variety Of Applications, Including Driving Fence Posts Or T-Posts Into The Ground
- Durable Powder Coated Finish Is Great For Product Visibility And Providing A Durable Metal Finish Which Is Resistant To Scratching,Fading, Chipping And Rust
- The Driver Is 21.5 Inches In Length, 8 Inches In Width (Handle to Handle), 3 Inches In Diameter (ID)
- Easy To Use, Durable And Requires No Assembly