8-1/4″ Steel Chain Link Fence Wire Ties (or Hook Ties, or Tie Wires). These are used to connect the chain link fence “mesh” wire to the top rail and to the posts These 8-1/4″ wire ties can be installed on fence posts or rails up to 2-1/2″ in diameter. These Tie Wires are heavy duty, 9 gauge wire Easy to install, just use one every 1 foot on the fence post (so 3 on a 4′ post). And do 1 about every 18″ on the chain link fence top rail. Qty 100
BestPro 8-1/4″ (100 Pack) Chain Link Fence Wire Ties 9 Ga Fence Hooks Ties Black Tie Wires with Steel Core – Anti Rust
- Material: These Hook Wire Ties Have A Steel Core And Are Made From A 9 Gauge Wire.
- Fitment: These Wire Ties Can Be Used On Posts Or Rails Of Upto 2-1/2″ In Diameter
- Durability: The Steel Core And The Outer Coating Ensures Long Lasting Usage. Also Makes This Rust Free So You Do Not Have To Replace Them Often.
- Usage: 1 Tie Wire For About 1 Foot On Posts. 1 For Every 18″ On Top Rails.
- Value: BestPro Assures Value For Your Money And We Provide Money Back Guarantee. You Will Not Be Disappointed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.